The House has an opportunity for an Engagement Specialist to support the organization’s efforts to reach-out to and engage Jewish young adults completing university and in the early part of their work careers.
- Developing and overseeing relationships with young adult constituents, both in person and online
- Updating the LGL database with participant and attendee information on an ongoing basis
- Crowd-sourcing young adults for their real world challenges and aspirations
- Collaboration with internal departments to determine program content and priorities
- Recruitment and conversion of program participants into community volunteers and leaders
- Implementing a Jewish Values-based approach to all programs
Skills & Qualifications
- Completion of a post-secondary, four-year degree program in any discipline.
- Demonstrated experience leading initiatives and delivering superior customer / participant experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with various social media platforms (i.e. Facebook and Instagram)
- Knowledge and experience working with or volunteering in Toronto’s Jewish community preferred
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing Engagement Specialist in the subject line by August 15, 2018. Please note that only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
The House is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.